Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Elliott`s 1st birthday - 21st August 2008

Happy Birthday Elliott . . . not that sure about the candles but the cake was yum and he got lots of noisy presents, including the balloons. He is such a social boy with a wonderful expressive face and quite a temper too .. Nana in England sent some English flags to fly and lovely presents to boot, all in all, I think we had a great day.
Mummy and baby boy - what a face !


Here is our big boy - one now and full of so much energy it is frightening !! He loves his Aunty Ellena ( my 3rd daughter and my baby ! ) and likes nothing better then to cuddle up.

2 comments:

İlhami Uyar said...

I wish your family long life with healty and happly,I conguralate yours child birthday.God grow with mother and father.Best wishes

Country Girl said...

Stopping by to say hello and marveling on your lovely family. Congratulations on the birth of your 3rd grandchild!! Someday, hopefully, I will have one. Or two . . . hopefully!